Football Gazette's Small College Football Blog

Don Hansen's Football Gazette Blog of information, comments, notes, and tidebits on Small College Football. NCAA 1-AA & Mid Major, Division II & Mid Major, Division III, NAIA, and NCCAA

Friday, May 05, 2006

NFL Draft Results

I've been trying to track down the small college football players that have been drafted by NFL teams. If you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Post a comment to this post or go to the Football Gazette Forum and post the player and team that drafted them: http://www.donhansen.com/forum/

Thank you,

Dave

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger David Lithman said…

    I run a website called MVP Times. It's a place for sports bloggers to submit articles they write to help gain exposure. On my site, readers vote on articles they feel are most important or well written.

    I invite you to visit http://www.mvptimes.com and post some of your articles. It will surely bring more readers to your site.

    I am also interested in a link exchange

    email me at mvptimes@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home